The me as of “Now” I am ever changing although some of these may be core me that will last a lifetime and others may change how am I to know the future for I am in the Now! As we seem to validate whom we are by our past we can do so in the other direction as well… Some of this may be that but, let there be no mistake we will always do this in the “Now”
1) Vegan ( low fat, raw vegan 80/10/10 diet)
3) Mountain climber
4) Multi millionaire
5) Elite Marathon Runner
7) Best selling Author
8) Most powerful man I ever knew
9) Most: kindest, compassionate, and understanding, loving emotional person I ever met. And this is my Strength Which give me Great Power!
10) Do not necessarily follow mans rules
11) Follows Natures rules
12) Mostly undefined, free… Alive! and Loving life!
13) I cry! Crying is the most powerful side of every emotion.
The more you cry the more you have felt emotions to their highest levels. Crying certainly is not just for sadness. Joy, Happiness, love, beauty, pain , sadness and every emotion out there has crying at its fullest level. Go there and feel life! Crying also relieves toxins which helps with depression. Crying makes you Strong!
14) I’m the Most funniest joyful person that can light up a room like no other! Despite the fact I seem so serious on facebook. It is this seriousness and these ways of thinking that i share that will lead to that joy ! That other crap the egotistical shit humor is really not funny.
15) I am what I am! I like Popeye!
ok so I was given 9 and there’s 15 I can probably go on forever for I am an open book. Always give more than has been given to you comes to mind!
Like if you like and do not worry I will not give you a number or ask you to reveal who you are if you want to not share you with the world that is your business I certainly understand. You have to realize that I was once the most shy, scared, paranoid, held my card to my chest, caught in the ego type person for most of my life so I do understand. Set yourself free and fully live life honestly and truthfully and the world you live in will be just Awesome!
(this may take some time or maybe you can have a quantum leap? Either way I think it is of the 10% rule if you spent 30 years in hell you can get out in 3 years of hard work toward the good. Well worth it. Healing is much quicker than the time you spent deconstructing you)
Much Love your sincere friend, Louie 🙂